Stay in your own home for as long as possible
Continue to do what you do - where you want to be.
Moving may not be the best decision for you or your aging family member right now — due to personal choice, financial considerations, etc. Later in life, or at any age, our homes often become cluttered with our “stuff.” Our homes don’t work as well for us as they did a few years ago, or maybe decades ago. We are overwhelmed by the daunting prospect of downsizing, de-cluttering, organizing, and discarding. We may need a lot of help, or just a little encouragement and assistance. Either way, Topcat can rejuvenate how you live in your home with our age-in-place transition services.
Our focused services accomplish a great deal in very little time, so you save both time and money. You are happier with how your existing home looks and feels!
- Define your vision: “Where do we begin?” Help prioritize what areas need work
- Create a floor plan and repurpose your existing space so it works better for you NOW
- Evaluating what you want in your home
- Decide what to keep, donate, sell and take care of your wishes.
- Determine future needs and simplify your lifestyle – example, easier access to daily use items.
- Exploring home care maintenance concerns
- Eliminate common in-home hazards
- Redesign and decorate using your things for a refreshed home
Contact Topcat for a complimentary, no obligation consultation to determine your unique requirements.