Home & Estate Clearing
Topcat works directly with homeowners, family members, lawyers or estate trustees to clear a property as quickly and efficiently as possible.
There are many instances where a home needs to be cleared out, for example, after someone has moved after a sale or passed away.
Many people find home clear outs emotionally draining. There are so many memories attached to the contents of a home and while they may not have monetary value, many pieces have emotional value that cannot be measured.
Topcat works directly with homeowners, family members, lawyers or estate trustees to clear a property as quickly and efficiently as possible. We approach the clear out with sensitivity and respect to ensure that every client is comfortable throughout the entire process of getting a home completely ready for new owners.
We utilize our extensive network to extract maximum value for your contents and to find new homes for as many of the pieces as possible.
Your one stop solution to clear out a home.
- Remove debris or non-sellable items
- Empty challenging spaces like attics, garages and crawl-spaces
- Oversee independent appraisals, liquidation and auction services
- Identify vital documents and valuables that should be saved
- Arrange disposition of unwanted items and donations to charities
- Pack and ship items to heirs as designated by a will
- Inventory content
- Prepare the home for sale
Contact Topcat first for a free, no-obligation consultation on your home or estate clear out project.